Choosing the right interior for your home is always a problem, there are always questions on your mind like, this or that?
Tips for Great Home Decor
- Make your colour plan – Choose atleast 3 colours as a base that will compliment each other.
- Enliven the room with Mirrors – With proper size and proper placement mirrors will help your room to look elegant.
- Don’t hold back on spending money with your sofa – Invest on something that is comfortable and well-made sofa that you can have for a long period of time. Put some little things on it like a pillow or stuffed toys.
- Paint your ceiling lighter than your walls – Some areas of your house will have lesser windows so to decieve the eye of the others paint your ceiling with a lighter version of what your walls have, this will help to make the area of the house look bright.
- Mix your tableware instead of matching it – Matching tableware is a big investment why not try mixing it, you can try to search through online shops or even on thrift shops.
- Make use of the silver and gold colour – using only one of this colour is boring so why not let them compliment each other and create amazing results.
- Use a straw rug instead of the common rugs – Most of people use this kind of rug for outdoor use, try to use it indoor istead it will look good and unique.
- Invest extra pillows on your sofa to make it look more luxurious – Having only one pillow will look pale and lifeless so pile on some pillows and make your living room look more lively.
- Use transparent glass on your shower room – Instead of using frosted glass try to use a transparent one cause you can decieve the eyes of your guess with some tricks on your transparent glass to make the room look larger.
- Place your big mirrors where it can reflect a great spot – Having your mirror placed where it is able to duplicate a pivotal place in your home is always a plus for your guests. Just remember that they need to be in useful positions for people to check out their appearance i.e. you’ve got a group of guys in their original shirts and jeans getting ready for a night out, they’re going to want to see if they’re all looking sharp!
- Don’t hesitate to invest on your kitchen – Paying attention to the details of your kitchen is underrated, most people has taken it for granted and thats a common mistake. What a kitchen looks like will always reflect on the food you are making it it.
- Be creative on arranging your dining area – Try to make your dining area as animated as it can be, put on lovely centerpiece on your table that can catch the eyes of your guess immediately, one more trick is mixing up your dining chairs it will always look nice.
- Its all about consistency – Always pay attention to details and don`t be afraid to invest more if you think something is lacking.
- Know the dimension of your house – By placing the furnitures on the right place, it will help you have a bigger space for more and it also helps your home to not look dense.